[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [gnso-review-dt] Important Session & Public Comment

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 23 19:24:48 CEST 2015

IMportant.  DO you think that the GNSO review working party should
comment as a group?  I can think of a few reasons to say yes:

  * register thtat the methodology and questions are not the fault of
    the working group (we did not tell them how to choose their target group
  * make sure that the tone issue is addressed

Let me know, I will express your views at one of the meetings listed
below, once I figure out timing.
Stephanie