[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome to our new NCUC members

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Jun 1 12:46:25 CEST 2015

Hello

Since most everyone subscribed to NCUC-discuss is also subscribed to NCSG-discuss, you probably will have seen Rafik’s message welcoming new NCSG members.  They also elected to join NCUC and have now been added to this list, the membership data base, and the web listing http://www.ncuc.org/about/members/ <http://www.ncuc.org/about/members/>.  So we also are delighted to welcome to NCUC

• Abhijith Jayanthi, India
• Wen Zhai, China
• Mariia Parubets, Germany

Greetings to all, great to have you on board.  Please feel free to introduce yourself to colleagues here and share any particular interests and activities related to NCUC, ICANN, etc.

Just a reminder, the ncsg-discuss list is for stakeholder group-wide discussions, mostly with respect to GNSO issues and processes, while this ncuc-discuss list is for the constituency only and focuses on our internal views on these and other ICANN/Internet governance, as well as our intra-organizational development and community engagement.

In addition to the NCSG pointers Rafik provided in his post, if you have the time and interest in getting a bit more background, you might want to poke around in

www.ncuc.org <http://www.ncuc.org/>

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer