[NCUC-DISCUSS] New Blog Posts

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 18:58:01 CEST 2015

Excellent !!! here in my area works perfect the Internet, not in other
countries, it's good to have options. In my case, just at that time I will
be in bus, but I connected the tablet or phone. In Argentina we paid in
dollars all use of antennas exterior..y calls is much difference from the
devaluation. I have no steady job are good todavía..pero the common good
solutions.