[NCUC-DISCUSS] Invitation ICANN Leadership Training Programme (LTP) 2015

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Fri Jul 24 14:38:23 CEST 2015

Hello

People who attended (in person or remotely) our Constituency Day meeting in Buenos Aires will recall that we had a visit from Sandra Hoferichter to talk about the ICANN Academy program.  We now have below a formal invitation to submit the name of a person that NCUC would send to participate (NCSG gets one slot as well).  This should be someone who is or hopes to be involved in some sort of elected or appointed ‘leadership’ or representative capacity working not only with NCUCers but interfacing with the larger ICANN ‘community.’  The person would go early to the Dublin meeting in October to participate in the three day training (see attached agenda).  Hotel costs for those nights would be covered, but flights and hotel for the rest of the Dublin meeting would not.

People who’ve done this previously, such as Roy Balleste of the NCUC EC, generally have spoken well of the program.  So do think about whether it would be of interest, and if so send me a couple paragraphs explaining your interest.  Please do this by Friday August 21, COB on earth.  The EC will review the applications and make a decision in order to notify the program by their August 31 deadline.

Thanks

Bill