[NCUC-DISCUSS] Online Training on Internet Governance – Apply Before July 27!

Hanane Boujemi hboujemi at hivos.org
Tue Jul 21 10:07:41 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I would like to share with you a call to take part in the third edition of online capacity building program on Internet Governance whose content was specifically designed for the Middle East and North Africa, part of Hivos'IGMENA program and in collaboration with DiploFoundation.

The course is an outcome of a collaboration between more than 30 esteemed members of the regional/global Internet policy and Governance community and It's primary objective is to bridge the knowledge gap in the subject and to engage civic actors audience from the Middle East in the IG process. We've achieved very good results the two previous years, hence is the decision to expand the program in its third edition by doubling the number of the participants, the plan is to work with 100 candidates from the Middle East. For now, we have over 300 applications so far and the selection process is very competitive. We would like to be working with game changers and participants who have the intention to scale our work in their local context. So if you are from the Middle East, interested in IG and the topics of the modules specified in the call or if you know someone who will be interested please apply or share the application link below. It's available in both Arabic and English. We are a week away from the deadline!

http://igmena.org/Call-for-Participation-2015-English

http://igmena.org/Call-for-Participation-2015-Arabic

Kind Regards,

Hanane Boujemi

Senior Manager, Internet Governance Programme MENA Region
Hivos | Raamweg 16 | 2596 HL | Den Haag | The Netherlands
T + 31(0)70 376 55 00 | I www.hivos.org
Hivos is member of Alliance2015