[NCUC-DISCUSS] Regional Outreach Sessions During ICANN Meetings

Arsene Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 19:33:57 CET 2015

Hi all,

I think Baudouin is instead asking for logistical support as he is organizing kind of a remote hub in Kinshasa (DRC) during the upcoming icann meeting.

He successfully did the same for the LA meeting last October and he was able to ask questions during one public forum (i was in the room in LA and was able to see him and other colleagues in Kinshasa engage with participants).

He is asking icann to support such initiatives since everyone is not able to physically participate in icann meetings, something i strongly support.

If there is a way some colleagues here on this list can help pass on his message to those concerned, this might be useful for him and other participants to participate remotely to icann meetings.

Regards,
Arsene Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
www.rudiinternational.org

Founder, Mabingwa Forum
www.mabingwa-forum.com
Phone:+243993810967

ICANN Fellow | ISOC Member | Child Online Protection Advocate | Youth Leader | Internet Governance.
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)

Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)