[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Appointments for 2015

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 08:28:38 CET 2015

Big hands-up to all appointees, kudos William you are and your team are
doing great job we are following each and every bit and we support what
your work.

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats to all appointments.
> Great step
> Lets keep walking ...
> Remmy Nweke
> @ITRealms
>
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 5:12 AM, Stephanie Perrin <
> stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> wrote:
>
>> Wow, you are really getting thrown right into the fire Tapani. Sounds
>> like fun though!  We missed you in DC.
>> Stephanie Perrin
>> On 2015-01-15 14:11, Tapani Tarvainen wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 05:31:09PM +0100, William Drake (
>>> william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:
>>>
>>>  The NCUC Exec. Committee met in Washington DC on Monday 12 January,
>>>>
>>> Thank you for the confidence, I will do my best.
>>>
>>> (Unfortunately I wasn't able to follow DC events much even remotely,
>>> I've been busy among other things including talking to a parliamentary
>>> committee about the uselessness and dangerousness of DNS and IP
>>> blocking for copyright protection, and I was drafted on short notice
>>> to debate mass surveillance and national security in national TV
>>> yesterday.)

> ____
> REMMY NWEKE,
> Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
> DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
> (publishers of) DigitalSENSE Business News;
> ITREALMS, NaijaAgroNet
> (Multiple-award winning medium)
> Published by: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
> Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
> Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
> M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475,
> T: @ITRealms <http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
> [Member, NIRA Executive Board]
> Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
> <https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria>
> NDS Forum on Internet Governance for Development (IG4D) 2015 <
> http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>- June 5
> Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable 2015 <http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.ng> - June 6
> @Welcome Centre Hotels. Register now. Email: remnekkv at gmail.com
> *Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
> are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
> only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
> responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the
> intended
> recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
> not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
> any copies. Violators may face court persecution.

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.