[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCPH Intersessional meeting Monday-Tuesday 12-13 January: Remote Participation Details -UDRP update

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Thu Jan 15 14:27:26 CET 2015

Hi Kathy,

Apologies about getting back to you so late after you sent the email. I’m not sure if you got an answer to your question, but there should be a kick-off of a GNSO policy development process (PDP) on gTLD rights protection mechanisms around March. ICANN policy staff should be publishing a preliminary issues report at that time, and being a GNSO council initiated PDP, the issues report will be open for public comment. I’ll make sure to flag it when it’s online.

Check the email from Mary to the council below.

Thanks.

Amr