[NCUC-DISCUSS] Tuesday Night Meet and Greet @ Science Club

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Jan 5 21:25:56 CET 2015

Hi

Happy new year and thanks Glen and Judith.  The Noncontracted Parties House meeting is scheduled to wrap up at 18:00 at the Center for Strategic & International Studies, which is 1616 Rhode Island Avenue, NW near Scott Circle, not far so maybe folks will have the energy to roll on over. :-)

Best

Bill