[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCPH Intersessional - Recordings/Transcripts

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:03:49 CET 2015

Hi

The NCPH House meeting in Washington DC was successful, everyone worked well together and were rather pleased by the end of two intensive days. We have identified some areas for possible coordination, and are thinking of organizing a future meeting and perhaps even making this a regular event. The materials are all available on the web, below.

In addition, the NCUC meeting with local civil society, academic, and think tank people went very well, with more than two dozen people in the room, an equal number participating online, and a very good and substantive discussion of ICANN and Internet governance issues. There is unfortunately no transcript or recording if you missed that event, but I believe someone may be working on a blog post about it to capture the highlights, and if that happens we will circulate.

Cheers

Bill

Sent from a mobile device

Begin forwarded message: