[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome new NCUC members---NCUC now > 400 :-)

Jia He hejia925 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 04:53:06 CET 2015

Dear Bill and Dear NCUC members,

Very much appreciated to be accepted as a NCUC member!!! Thank you, Bill
and Thank you, every friend. As a new comer, there are lots of things I
have to learn from you all. I will following our mail list well and see try
my best to contribute for our community and for better Internet policy.

Cheers,
Jia He
China Academy of ICT