[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome new NCUC members---NCUC now > 400 :-)

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Feb 22 21:23:54 CET 2015

A most warm welcome to all!  I am one of your elected representatives on
the GNSO, and although I am still almost brand new in that role, I would
be happy to try to find answers to any questions you may have on policy
and the GNSO.  I was also the privacy expert on the Experts Working
Group on the WHOIS, and would be very happy to talk about WHOIS and
privacy if that is of interest.
So happy to have you all join us, there is lots of work for all and we
look forward to collaboration!
Kind regards,
Stephanie Perrin