[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC EC 1st meeting--minutes are online

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 12:51:39 CET 2015

Good work for the NCUC EC first sitting. I have gone through the minutes
but though applied  for travel support for the ICANN 52 meeting in
Singapore 8-12 February 2015 I didn't see travel support and/or applicants
having been discussed as an agenda item.

Wish all Singapore meeting participants nice stay in Singapore and journey
mercy back home I am also there via remote participation.

James Njoroge

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Milan, Stefania <Stefania.Milan at eui.eu>
wrote:

>  Dear NCUC members
>

>  the newly elected NCUC Executive Committee met for the first time in
> Washington, DC on January 12, 2015, on occasion of the NonContracted House
> Parties Intersessional. The minutes from that meeting are now online:
> http://www.ncuc.org/?p=1405
>

>   Best, Stefania

> material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
> forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
> prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received
> this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the
> material from any computer.

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.