[NCUC-DISCUSS] Special event - showing of my documentary in Singapore

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Fri Feb 6 09:25:10 CET 2015

Folks, I had the chance to see some parts of the documentary in occasion of an earlier ICANN meeting (London?) and absolutely want to see the rest of it. Highly recommended. Thanks for organizing, Kathy!

Stefania

________________________________
Da: ncuc-discuss-bounces at lists.ncuc.org <ncuc-discuss-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> per conto di Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>
Inviato: venerdì 6 febbraio 2015 08.30
A: Kathy Kleiman; ncuc-discuss
Oggetto: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Special event - showing of my documentary in Singapore

I saw it on the schedule...this is fabulous news!  I hope you are bringing flyers to the women's network breakfast.
Congratulations.
Stephanie
On 2015-02-05 13:52, Kathy Kleiman wrote:
Hi All,
I want to share that my documentary, The Computers: the Remarkable Untold Story of the ENIAC Programmers, will be shown at the ICANN meeting in Singapore!  Details just in --