[NCUC-DISCUSS] Invitation to Reception at ICANN#52 in Singapore

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Feb 5 15:22:05 CET 2015

Invitation to Reception at ICANN #52 in Singapore

Members of the Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group (NCSG) who are attending ICANN #52 in Singapore are invited to a cocktail reception hosted by Amazon and Twitter on Monday 9 February from 8:00 - 10:00 pm (SGT).  The cocktail reception will be held in the City Space Bar at the top of the Swissotel Stamford (meeting venue hotel); cocktails and light tapas will be provided at the reception as we enjoy a stunning view of the Singapore nighttime skyline.

The CCWG-Accountability meeting at ICANN#52 is scheduled to end at 7:45pm on Monday, many of our members will be at that meeting and so can easily just head up to the top floor after it ends for some refreshment and snacks.  Amazon and Twitter are graciously hosting this reception for NCSG members in Singapore to help break down some of the "silos" that different ICANN stakeholders find themselves in by talking with our members about our issues in order to have a better understanding of our policy goals and possible points of consensus.

This invitation is open to all NCSG members who will be in Singapore for ICANN#52, however please RSVP by this Friday (via email to robin at ipjustice.org) so there is enough refreshment to accommodate attendees.  I hope you will come and look forward to seeing many of you there!  Thank you.  - Robin