[NCUC-DISCUSS] Meeting with the ICANN Board

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Feb 4 08:33:27 CET 2015

Hi

So yesterday Steve Crocker wrote to the chairs of the GNSO constituencies and SGs and asked for a meeting Sunday morning, which I guess is intended as a complement to the open GNSO/board meeting later on at 13:00.  He’s asked us to come with ideas about what they should stop doing, what they should continue to do, and what they should start doing.  Presumably there could be items of specific concern to constituencies, to SGs, and to the GNSO as a whole.  I would appreciate hearing any thoughts from members on any particular relevance from a NCUC perspective.  Anything I should pass along?

Best

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer