[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members December 2015

Ayden Fabien Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Tue Dec 8 19:20:02 CET 2015

Hi, all-
Ayden Férdeline here. Thank you for welcoming me into your circle and for all
the great work you have done over the past few years advocating for and
protecting the Internet. I am new to the ICANN community and the 54th meeting in
Dublin was the first that I have attended. I enjoyed speaking with some current
NCUC members there and hearing about all that you have achieved. I look forward
to learning from you and, in time, contributing more fully in your work. If you
have any suggestions on how new members can best contribute and get on board, I
would really benefit from hearing them. Thanks for your time!
Best wishes,
Ayden
P.S. Congratulations, Rafik, on your appointment as Chair!