[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members December 2015

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 18:31:58 CET 2015

Hello everyone

Thank you for the welcoming thoughts, Joao, Mamadou, Rafik and all
I hope I can contribute to NCUC the best way possible

The timing is very interesting as I'll also be on the UN WSIS+10 meeting
next week in NY
If any other member is there, I'd love to hear from you

Welcome to all the other members

[]s

Renata