[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members December 2015

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:18:27 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

I am happy as first task as chair to welcome our new NCUC members. They
applied to join NCSG and NCUC for constituency. They were just added to the
NCUC mailing list and so they are  able to follow the discussion and to
participate. I will be happy to discuss with anyone offlist if you have any
question or inquiry on how to get involved or any other related matter.

So welcome again to:

   1. Gustavo Jacomelli, United Kingdom
   2. Ayden Férdeline, United Kingdom
   3. GZ Kabir, Bangladesh
   4. Joonas Mäkinen. Finland
   5. Sana Ali, Canada
   6. Stacie Walsh, United Kingdom
   7. Alireza Kashian, Australia
   8. Shane Kerr, Netherlands
   9. Renata Aquino Ribeiro, Brazil
   10. Pino De Francesco, Ireland

Please feel free to introduce yourself to colleagues here and share
any particular interests and activities related to NCUC, ICANN, etc.  We
conduct most of our discussion in this mailing list, also sharing any info
or relevant announcement ( official info and updates can be also found in
our website ncuc.org ) . you can also follow NCUC twitter account @ncuc .

Again, thanks for joining us and please stay tuned for more info in the
coming days.

Best Regards,

Rafik