[NCUC-DISCUSS] Documentation of NCUC Appointments and Allocation of Travel Slots

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 03:37:03 CET 2015

Dear Wolfgang,
Sorry for responding belatedly.
Glad to hear that you find it helpful as a Board member.
As a matter of fact, when I was doing the documentation, I was amazed by the fact that we have so many representatives to various positions within other ICANN organizations.
Personally, I am curious about the work of the Organizational Effectiveness Committee(OEC) within ICANN Board. Since it is an inside Committee of the Board, outsiders do not know much about their work.
Also I feel regret that the Committee is not much fully aware of the inner details of various constituencies of GNSO. They should come to know more. Hope this documentation would serve as a good example for their attention.
So, please do not hesitate to send it to OEC.  I am always be ready to be of some assistance and would like to communicate with them.
BTW, I will send a word-version of the document for folks to fill the vacancies and help correct the errors.
Thanks very much for attention.
Best RegardsZuan/Peter