[NCUC-DISCUSS] Appointment of William Drake as NCUC Delegate to the ICANN 2016 Nominating Committee

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:47:13 CEST 2015

Congratulations William. I knew from the word go that it will be you and
was co
confident in nominating you! Wish all the best.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Walid AL-SAQAF <walid.al-saqaf at ims.su.se>
wrote:

> Congrats Bill.

> On Aug 21, 2015 11:31, Kleinwächter, Wolfgang <
> wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations to Bill. A strong and needed voice for civil society in
>> the 2016 NomCom.
>>
>> Wolfgang

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.