[NCUC-DISCUSS] Continuing to Solicit Nominations of NCUC Delegate to the ICANN 2016 Nominating Committee

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:37:35 CEST 2015

Good morning Peter,

My last email on this was precise, kindly take that as withdrawal notice.

I am aware Bill now becomes the sole candidate and has my endorsement as
far as this is concerned. I wish him good luck.

I will definitely express interest in future openings as we progress.

Nice day and many thanks for reverting.

Remmy Nweke
@ITRealms

____
REMMY NWEKE,  Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(DigitalSENSE Business News
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
<http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria‎>
NDSF 2016
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153112418861429&set=a.119216361428.104226.716351428&type=1>
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.