[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Delegate to the ICANN 2016 Nominating Committee

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:56:28 CEST 2015

Hi all,
I think we just have to consider working according to existing bylaw
as quoted below by Bill  then move on from there.

Or like I noted earlier, should we revisit our bylaws in this respect now
or after. If you ask me nothing is stopping us now so as to know where we
may need further restructuring in the near future beyond diversity as I
think there could possibly be other issues.

In other words our EC has to make appropriate calls to begin with.

It's all for good of NCUC.

Regards
Remmy

____