[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Survey Results Analysis - Part II

Walid AL-SAQAF walid.al-saqaf at ims.su.se
Thu Apr 30 15:36:44 CEST 2015

Thanks Tim for your valuable feedback,

Those are valid points indeed. Now that we had the survey out for the first
time, I can assume that future surveys would be prepared with those
comments in mind and only get better.

Hopefully, the next batch of questions would be less prone to different
interpretations and they are the ones that will contribute most to the
discussion on steps to secure more engagement from NCUC members.

I will add to the final report a paragraph indicating some of your points
so readers would understand the study's limitations.

Sincerely,

Walid

------

Walid Al-Saqaf, PhD