[NCUC-DISCUSS] Congratulations to Walid Al-Saqaf on Being Elected as ISOC Board of Trustees

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 03:39:33 CEST 2015

ICANN Blog by Steve Crocker here
https://www.icann.org/news/blog/congratulations-to-newest-isoc-board-of-trustees-members

From: seekcommunications at hotmail.com
To: ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 01:36:22 +0000
Subject: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Congratulations to Walid Al-Saqaf on Being Elected as ISOC Board of Trustees

Dear NCUCers, Dear Walid,
Earlier this month, since we already had in-advance congratulations and wishes to our Coordinator of Members Affairs Team Walid al-Saqaf in the election of ISOC Board of Trustees, now with the formal ICANN and ISOC announcements, I think it is time that we can (and let us) applaud Walid's election.
We are so lucky to have Walid here in NCUC.
ICANN Announcementhttp://www.internetsociety.org/news/final-results-2015-isoc-board-trustee-elections
ISOC Announcementhttp://www.internetsociety.org/news/final-results-2015-isoc-board-trustee-elections

By the way, folks please pay attention to the recently closed NCUC Participation Survey. Walid is doing some analysis work.
Looking forward to seeing more engaging steps to be taken with analysis of the Survey results.
Thanks very much Walid.
Best RegardsZhang Zuan/Peter Green