[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Arabic Brochure draft v1

Hala Essalmawi Hala.Essalmawi at bibalex.org
Sun Apr 26 15:30:05 CEST 2015

Dear Walid,

I might be late in replying to your e-mail. But if I may suggest something, it is the translation of access to knowledge, I suggest إتاحة المعرفة
Instead of الوصول للمعرفة

Best regards,
Hala

Hala Essalmawi
Principal Attorney, LL.M (IP & Economics and Private Law)
IPR Officer,

The Library of Alexandria (Bibliotheca Alexandrina)

Telephones : +2 03 4839999               Ext: 2340
Direct                      4820321
Fax:                         4820452
Shatby 21526
Alexandria, EGYPT