[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC brochure now in six languages

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Wed Apr 22 15:25:36 CEST 2015

If we have anyone out there with competence in the Turkish language it would be very nice to have a brochure in that language. Istanbul is one of three ICANN hub centers and the director of the office, Mr. David Olive, told me he would welcome the opportunity to have available our brochures in Turkish to give to local noncommercial entities and to use to help explain the multi stakeholder system to those who might not understand it.

Thanks for considering,

Ed

Sent from my iPhone