[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome to our new NCUC members

Walid AL-SAQAF walid.al-saqaf at ims.su.se
Tue Apr 14 12:15:48 CEST 2015

I join Bill in welcoming our new members coming from four continents!
I'm confident that they will all be a great additional addition to our
growing community.

I too suggest you explore the official website http://ncuc.org and
also the archived mailing lists at
http://lists.ncuc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo where you can click on
the name of the list you are interested to learn more about. Once on
the list's page, you can click on the first link (the Archives) and
get to see what has been discussed in the past.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or post them on this list.

Sincerely,

Walid Al-Saqaf

Coordinator
Membership Affairs Team