[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Regional Outreach Session at Buenos Aires meeting

ahmed eisa ahmed22digital at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:19:07 CEST 2015

*Dear william*

*dear friends*
*GDCO Sudan Telecentres and ICANN are nominated for WSIS 2015 prize we
apprciate your voting (category  1, 5, 9, 13)*

GDCO Sudan Telecentre
<http://seepcommunity.com/profiles/blogs/gdco-sudan-and-telecentres-movement-promote-for-ict>
is nominated to the WSIS 2015 prize
<http://groups.itu.int/stocktaking/WSISProjectPrizes2015/WSISProjectPrizes2015Voting.aspx>
or
awards for two projects the 1st  is e-learning
<http://api.ning.com/files/wjLHhX7eljyVEXXdjAwrDb*pVbexwS3MGgJdtTfMgy9Q*ZILc1uiSbguedhJH0ZKWkweXYcTSOKouJSS6wqhNE-sSms4Oa4k/SDGIMPeeducationwsis2015.pdf>
in group (category)  9 and the 2nd is e-agriculture
<http://api.ning.com/files/wjLHhX7eljynacKJpgNdOOBXczo8*u6CKt6-CIepxx*ALtL1KPWz4yTE3cbPLuVqTijD6jOA7-nocDD0xi9HHoGwVowACD53/GDCOTelecentresineagriculturewsisSDG2015.pdf>
in group (category) 13. I hope GDCO Sudan Telecentre
<http://api.ning.com/files/wjLHhX7eljyDag4-MqjQQbNkvdX86IsJeB4fhcd3nh608r8dxANchyGrKCPyD0Tcw85gIztwqw*iKuMu50a3fLyQEYAlDrYk/votingwsis.pdf>
(steps 4 voting
<http://api.ning.com/files/wjLHhX7eljyDag4-MqjQQbNkvdX86IsJeB4fhcd3nh608r8dxANchyGrKCPyD0Tcw85gIztwqw*iKuMu50a3fLyQEYAlDrYk/votingwsis.pdf>)
will get your vote and all our friends in the list of global-social-economy.
please do not  forget to vote for one project in each group  (i.e. 18
projects = 18 prizes or awards) for your vote to be active. the dead line
is *1st May* *and it is not necessary to finish voting in one day. *it is
just two steps *first create your account* in the WSIS 2015prize website
and *2nd start voting* and by the end make sure you voted for the 18
projects (CHECK My vote).

thanks

Ahmed Eisa
<http://api.ning.com/files/vRWi3e17RGrQ*scE8S6Eklb3TEx5Xzu23H0kbsnz8hEV*q*zRKyxOXe5M8nnAJEpix*SHA18MpMWN34e2zJm5eg2rHVivkyD/AhmedMahmoudMohamedEisa.pdf>

chair of GDCO Sudan <http://gedaref.com/ADBCP/recov/newone/index.php>
the member
of Telecentre <http://community.telecentre.org/profile/AHMED> movement
and winner
of 7 information <http://seepcommunity.com/profiles/blogs/gdco-sudan-awards>
for development awards

 how to vote
<http://api.ning.com/files/wjLHhX7eljyDag4-MqjQQbNkvdX86IsJeB4fhcd3nh608r8dxANchyGrKCPyD0Tcw85gIztwqw*iKuMu50a3fLyQEYAlDrYk/votingwsis.pdf>

*1-* log in or create a account to submit a project
<http://groups.itu.int/stocktaking/WSISProjectPrizes2015/WSISProjectPrizes2015Voting.aspx>

2- projects
<http://seepcommunity.com/profiles/blogs/gdco-sudan-and-telecentres-movement-promote-for-ict>
* a- *e-Learning
<http://api.ning.com/files/wjLHhX7eljyVEXXdjAwrDb*pVbexwS3MGgJdtTfMgy9Q*ZILc1uiSbguedhJH0ZKWkweXYcTSOKouJSS6wqhNE-sSms4Oa4k/SDGIMPeeducationwsis2015.pdf>

b- e-Agriculture
<http://api.ning.com/files/wjLHhX7eljynacKJpgNdOOBXczo8*u6CKt6-CIepxx*ALtL1KPWz4yTE3cbPLuVqTijD6jOA7-nocDD0xi9HHoGwVowACD53/GDCOTelecentresineagriculturewsisSDG2015.pdf>

*more information *

http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blogs/voting-for-gdco-sudan-telecentres-wsis-2015-prize

* also vote for ICANN in category 1 and 5*

*C1 THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENTS* AND ALL STAKEHOLDERS IN THE PROMOTION OF ICTS
FOR DEVELOPMENT

DNS Entrepreneurship CentreICANN , SWITZERLAND

*C5. BUILDING CONFIDENCE* AND SECURITY IN THE USE OF ICTS

Investigating DNS Abuse/Misuse for Public Safety CommunityICANN ,
SWITZERLAND

Ahmed Mahmoud Mohamed Eisa
+249123031155 Sudani

+249912331155 Zain

+249999331155  MTN
KHARTOUM alamaraat P.O.BOX 15021

post code 12217

 http://www.gedaref.com/

Gedaref digital city organization (GDCO) is a nongovernmental and nonprofit
organization (Gedaref Sudan), it is part of the Telecentres movement where
ICT is used for community development.  GDCO is the winner of information
for development award  (i4d 2007 awards e-India) for the inclusion of the
disabled, GDCO is the  winner of i4d 2008 awards for the best innovations
at the grassroots Telecentres and the winner of i4d 2009 for the
initiatives of civil society for development (e-agriculture project and
other e-services).. ..it is the winner of eWorld award 2011. it is the
winner of best innovative NGO working on ICT for community development in
Sudan.  The winner of best album in Telecentre 2011 Philippines .. it the
founder of the first Telecentre academy in Africa and middle east and the
thirteen in world ..The Digital City of Eindhoven (DSE) Netherlands (the
founder and well-known partner of GDCO in Netherlands) donated 750
computers and more than ten projects were established using ICT for
community development and one of them is e-agriculture. GDCO & SPEG
(foundation of eindhoven volunteers for gedaref projects) started new
partnership for community development including people with disability
(especially deaf), gedaref university, (faculty of medicine) e-agriculture,
SeVO and other project