[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Survey Results Analysis - Part I

Walid AL-SAQAF wsaqaf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:47:46 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

I have managed to convert the survey results to SPSS data files and
started doing some regression analysis on 70+ variables. It looks like
there will be some interesting results.

Instead of just having you wait until I do the full analysis, I
decided to transfer the results in chunks to help us discuss the
various findings and hopefully build up the momentum towards the end
where the most important questions will be addressed.

I'll spend the next days and weeks to do multivariate analysis and
aggregations and see if any significant correlations or other patterns
emerge, which in turn could help us see where NCUC needs work and how
to go about doing it.

Today, I'm sending a simple analysis of the level of participation in
the survey. I only analyzed the following three variables so far:
1) Level of anonymity (derived from the name/email fields)
2) Years in NCUC
3) Date when the survey was filled

You can access the first part of the analysis here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mAtpcLlTBBRkVVdnlBNVYtNGM/view

I'll be sending the second analysis report when I'm done in a few
days. Let me know if you have questions to answer or ideas that I
could use.

Sincerely,

Walid