[NCUC-DISCUSS] Community Empowerment proposals - ICANN Accountability

Arun Mohan Sukumar arunmohan.s at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:58:52 CEST 2015

Dear NCUC colleagues,

The Centre for Communication Governance has prepared a brief legal note on
some of the community empowerment proposals under the CCWG-Accountability's
consideration, based on our reading of the California statute. Please find
it attached to this mail - we've prepared this keeping Indian stakeholders
in mind. I hope the memo is accessible for lay readers here!

Happy to receive feedback from the NCUC!

Best,
Arun

--

@arunmsukumar <http://www.twitter.com/arunmsukumar>