[NCUC-DISCUSS] Announcement: New NCUC Travel Support Policy

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Fri Sep 26 04:42:58 CEST 2014

Connectivity is VERY different in different situations. I have been
pointing this out often over the years.

I am not going to apply for any travel support - I am now "retired" in a
way. But I read the mailing lists with much interest (when I can
download mail about once a week, when I travel down from the mountainous
area to which I moved from the capital city about a year ago).

Online participation - I cannot do it any longer. (And, over the years,
when I still had better connectivity, but not comparable with those who
enjoy high speed broadband at much cheaper prices than we had in Phnom
Penh), I sometimes had he impression that some people in the "well
connected world" just do not understand our situation.

But in some of our environments, we very much need the fellowship of the
Non Commercial User Constituency friends.

Norbert Klein
Cambodia