[NCUC-DISCUSS] Announcement: New NCUC Travel Support Policy

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 04:13:06 CEST 2014

Hello Amr,

Now you have listed 3 options and the last option in your list IMO is one
of the best ways to evaluate contributions/contributors; better than
joining the meetings.

Nevertheless it's okay to encourage people to participate in virtual
meetings as well but not necessarily using it as a major criteria.

Thanks.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.