[NCUC-DISCUSS] [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Consensus Call: SCI Proposals on Waiver & Voting Outside a Council Meeting

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Wed Sep 3 17:39:46 CEST 2014

Hello again,

The deadline for the consensus call on these two SCI topics is in two days (September 5th 2014). Having received no objections, I will vote in favour of both on behalf of the NCUC.

If there are any concerns over the two topics that have not yet been raised, please voice them as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Amr