[NCUC-DISCUSS] FYI This case is moving forward

Hago Dafalla dafalla at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 14:47:47 CEST 2014

thanks
Hago

On Monday, 6 October 2014, 14:55, Timothe Litt <litt at acm.org> wrote:

https://rally.org/namespace

 a community center. (Oh well, it may be too late for that last one, unfortunately.) You can help Garrin by donating at rally.org/namespace.

--

>http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.org
So a squatter thinks he has a right to what he squatted on?  How
    does that work with real property?  (Hint: the sheriff evicts.)

Whatever some may think about the little guy vs. power, alternate
    roots are not a good thing.  (Insert standard list of reasons here.)

Please don't donate to this cause.

Timothe Litt
ACM Distinguished Engineer