[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination to EC

Edward Morris emorris at milk.toast.net
Sun Nov 16 17:43:38 CET 2014

In keeping with the spirit of Stefania's wonderful post,  I am pleased to nominate Peter Green for the position on the NCUC EC representing Asia and the Pacific.

In 2013 we had a sudden resignation on the EC midway through the year and a call for volunteers went out. Peter answered that call and proved to be a very dedicated volunteer, serving not only on the EC but representing all of us in burgeoning efforts at ICANN to develop outreach support on a regional basis. He's been an effective advocate for his region in the past and I believe, in a field of talented candidates, has the knowledge, determination and drive to do so again in the future.