[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC ELECTIONS 2014: NOMINATIONS OPEN 3 - 16 November

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Tue Nov 11 20:20:12 CET 2014

What an amazing group of candidates!

NCUC's growth and focus on bringing new participants into the policy development process in recent years has made NCUC the strongest that it has ever been.  Very proud!

Best,
Robin

On Nov 11, 2014, at 7:13 AM, Balleste, Roy wrote:

> +1
>
> Roy

>>> 2.  EC – Europe					Stefania Milan					(self-nomination)
>>> 3.  EC - Africa					Grace Githaiga					(self-nomination)
>>> 4.  EC – North America		 	Roy Balleste					(self-nomination)
>>> 5.  EC – Asia/Australia/Pacific		[none]