[NCUC-DISCUSS] Facebook's blocked in Thailand

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at gmail.com
Sat May 31 08:57:47 CEST 2014

Hi,

There are 2 lists of victims in this case, the first list is mostly the
well-known people in the society, the junta will announce those names to
summons; the another list is the unofficial list, no one knows who are in
the list. Therefore, there are some missing people.

According to another volunteer site, here is some important information
about missing people.

https://www.facebook.com/iLawClub/posts/10154147225020551

Update the situation on 30 May 2014 (until 4 PM)

Summon

In the night of 30 May 2014, the National Council for Peace and Order
(NCPO) issued 3 orders summon 28 person to report.

Order No. 34 summoned 17 person including Red Shirt who involved in the
Community Radio Stations as well as cable Tv station.

As of now, we recorded that 8 person in the list was already reported.

Order No. 35 summoned 5 person including the former MPs of Pue Thai Party.

As of now we recorded that 3 person in the list was already reported.

Order No. 36 summoned 6 person including the former Mps of Pue Thai Party
and business men.

As of now we recorded
that 4 person in the list was already reported.

Released

Suporn Atthawong, one of the Red Shirt leader who detained since 24 May
2014 was released from Camp Suranaree in Nakhon Ratchasima at 9.40 PM of 29
May 2014.

Suporn declared that he will not paricipate in politics anymore.

Missing person

At 9.40 AM, the wife of Karun Hosakul the former MP of Pue Thai Party
handing the letter to the NCPO requested to visit her husband as he was
already detained for 7 days.

The spoke person of the NCPO however, stated that Karun was released two
days ago and the NCPO did not know where is Karun

The detainee who was charged today.

A man who had been arrested during a protest in front of the Bangkok Art
and Cultural Center on 23 May 2014 was charged with Article 215, 216 of the
Criminal Code for participated in the protest, with Article 112 of Criminal
Code for Lèse-majesté and with Article 14(3) of the Computer-related Crime
Act of 2007 for import in to a computer system of computer data related
with an offence against the Kingdom's security under the Criminal Code at
the Criminal Court today.

The court deny his request for temporary released
on the ground that the academia who used his position as a guarantor was
not relative of the defendant, the inquiry official objected the bail and
the charged had high penalties if the defendant was granted on bail he
might flee.

On 2 June 2014 the defense lawyer will request for temporary release again.

Another man who had been arrested during a protest in front of the Bangkok
Art and Cultural Center on 23 May 2014 was charged for violated order no.
7/2557. He was granted on temporary release today.

The detainees who will reach the limit of 7 days detention tomorrow

We identified that 2 protesters who had been arrested during the protest in
front of Mcdonald at the Amarin Plaza on 25 May 2014 and was detained at
the Crime Suppression Devision will reached the limit of 7 days detention
tomorrow.

We also identified that Anusorn Iamsaard who was detained since 25 May 2014
under NCPO Order no.14 as well as Wim Rungwattanajinda and Pol.Maj.Gen.
Atthakrit Thareechat who was detained since 25 May 2014 under NCPO Order
no.18 will reached the limit of 7 days detention tomorrow.

Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)
ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ (หมวย)
twitter: @Moui <http://twitter.com/moui>
facebook: PoomjitS <http://facebook.com/PoomjitS>