[NCUC-DISCUSS] Facebook's blocked in Thailand

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at gmail.com
Thu May 29 11:03:18 CEST 2014

Thanks Nuno.

Life is messy here. Rumor widespread that they will arrest all protester at
Victory Monument this evening. And ppl spread this warning msg to friends
on FB. Some ppl start reporting again that they can't access to the FB.
Some activists were kidnapped and no one can contact them yet.

@Moui via Tab(tm)