[NCUC-DISCUSS] Thailand Army announces Martial Law Act

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at gmail.com
Thu May 22 21:03:27 CEST 2014

Following update : May 23, 2014 (GMT +7)

Hi,

No need to explain but just updating you that tomorrow all ISPs are ordered
to stand up in front of the coup representative.  Also, the announcement
no. 12 says the service providers must screen, monitor, delete all content
that incite to hate the coup, if the service providers don't  take action,
those companies will be blocked.

I also think that the ThaiCom (satellite company) already seized so that
all TVs are broadcasting only the coup announcement.

Expect the very STRONG CENSORSHIP.

Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)
ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ (หมวย)
twitter: @Moui <http://twitter.com/moui>