[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC separatism Re: [] ICANN policy policy

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Sun Mar 30 20:16:10 CEST 2014

Thanks, Avri, I share your sentiment and couldn't have said it any better.  Let's all work together and build a stronger noncommercial policy effort by focusing on our shared goals. which are far more in number, than our individual goals.  We are so much more powerful when we work together and support each other.

Thanks,
Robin