[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN privacy policy

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Mar 29 07:29:41 CET 2014

I absolutely like the combined NCSG model, and the work is flowing from a combined NCSG presentation to the Board, so we must honour that.  My nervousness about attempting to draft or reach consensus in a large group, is no doubt coloured by my incredulity at the never-ending stream of talk-no-action coming from the 1-net and IGF discussion lists.  Lets give it a go, I will send the message we started with, about drafting the gap analysis, to the NCSG privacy list (assuming I am indeed on it and that it won’t take a week to rectify if I am not on it) and take it from there.  Meantime my principal focus is to get the first draft done.
Thanks!
Stephanie
PS I assume privacy at ipjustice.org may have folks who don’t regularly participate at ICANN on it?