[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN privacy policy

Balleste, Roy rballeste at stu.edu
Fri Mar 28 15:30:10 CET 2014

I agree with Avri.  Will this be a new list for members interested in the subject?  Or a list for members drafting policy positions on behalf of the membership?  In the past, it was worked well when NPOC and NCUC worked together in policy positions.

Roy Balleste
Law Library Director &
Professor of Law
St. Thomas University Law Library