[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN privacy policy

Adrián Quesada Rodríguez adrianquesadarodriguez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 13:17:37 CET 2014

Hello everyone, my name is Adrian Quesada Rodríguez,

I'm also a newcomer and I'd love to help out in any way I can. I'm
currently writing my thesis on data protection on convergent telecoms so I
hope I'll be able to be useful to the group.

Please let me know how I can be of service (and please forgive me since I
am not very used to using mailing lists for work purposes)

Best regards

Adrián Quesada Rodríguez
Board Member
Central American Association for Aeronautics and Space

Teaching Assistant
Technology, e-Commerce & Telecom. Dept.
Faculty of Law, Universidad de Costa Rica

ICANN Non Commercial Stakeholder Group (Member)
Internet Society (Global Member, Costa Rican Chapter Member)
Costa Rican Association on Telecommunications Law (Founding Member)
Space Generation Advisory Council (Member)
UCR Emprende (Representative for the Faculty of Law)

Contact Information:
Tel: (+506)88121235
 skype: koery-sky
www.facebook.com/adrianqr