[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN privacy policy

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Wed Mar 26 11:04:06 CET 2014

Sounds great, I'd be happy to join and contribute.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Acting Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org<http://www.article19.org>

A digital signature can be attached to this e-mail,
you need openPGP software to verify it. See: http://is.gd/Y06WEs
Key fingerprint = 8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4 678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9