[NCUC-DISCUSS] Draft Contribution from the ICANN Cross Community Working Group on IG

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:30:12 CET 2014

Hi Pranesh,

thanks for sharing this, being the co-facilitator of the WG I refrain
myself from making comments about the substance but I think that NCUC and
NCSG WG participants there should send their comments and proposals. we
have this week to finalise the deliverable. it is time to give input and
make difference.

Best,

Rafik