[NCUC-DISCUSS] Stream is working fine from the Singapore meeting

DeeDee Halleck deedeehalleck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:04:31 CET 2014

Thank you Grace for bringing up financial issues of participation.
Thank you Robin for the proposing human rights as an ICANN principle.

I watched last night and woke up and tuned in.  The stream is very good--
at a low enuf rate that my shaky connection can handle it very well. I wish
the IDs would stay up longer. For me it's more like a radio--  if I don't
look the few seconds the IDs are up, I miss knowing who is speaking.

--
http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.org