[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [Expert Working Group on gTLD Directory Services] EWG Final Report is Now Posted

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Jun 7 17:56:50 CEST 2014

The EWG is telling me I have misread the principles, which is why I have
issued the challenge to find the problem in the document.  I could be
crazy.  I am sitting on the dissent for 48 hours, after which time I
will share in a more full format, with page and principle references,
unless someone successfully convinces me I am wrong in what I assert.
This has been arduous. HOwever, I promise to work on the comments, but I
dont want to push an inaccurate bias into the comments if indeed I have
missed the obvious.
cheers steph
PS did I mention that I finally got my internet back after nearly a week
and a half outage?  I don't live on Ellesmere ISland, I am only 45
minutes from the nation's capital.  Harrumph, this is what you get with
de-regulated services.  The report recommends cutting domain names off
in a week for some problems, maybe they are right in demanding a phone
number for contacts...:-)