[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Constituency Day Meeting in London, Tuesday 24 June

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:35:50 CEST 2014

Hi Nuno

It’d be great to have you with us (and you too, Tara).  By “in London” do you mean you might attend in person?  If so you should register for the ICANN meeting to get badged, but we have no separate requirements.  If instead you mean join us remotely, no registration needed per usual, you just click the Adobe Connect link or call the phone bridge when ICANN posts the info.

BTW the same goes for our civil society outreach meeting Friday 20 June 16:30-18:15 BST, about which I wrote to the list previously.  We have a number of non-ICANN civil society folks coming over to meet with us and sniff around, see if NCUC and ICANN could be interesting to them, and that conversation could be interesting for remote participants as well.

Cheers,

Bill