[NCUC-DISCUSS] Privacy

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Fri Jun 6 18:27:22 CEST 2014

I agree with Marilia.  This would be very helpful.  If folks help
populate this list with such material, I could help craft that into a
blog post for the NCUC blog.  If someone wants to do a blog post about
it, that would be most welcome, and Stefania and I could help provide
the necessary permissions on Wordpress.

~ Pranesh

Marilia Maciel <mariliamaciel at gmail.com> [2014-05-26 08:53:13 -0300]: